TIER 4 RESTRICTIONS:
Due to the current Tier 4 restrictions, we are exclusively delivering our classes online until further notice.
Please see Online Classes.
We are fully committed to operating a safe environment for you all to train.
In response to COVID-19 we've made a few adjustments that are all in line with government guidelines.
Coronavirus is highly contagious (it spreads easily). Your health and the health of other members is your responsibility.
Our commitment to you:
- 1. We will put in place the government guidelines published online at www.gov.uk. These guidelines are aimed at reducing the risk of spreading coronavirus.
- 2. We will only deliver classes outdoors until further notice to prevent the chance of Coronavirus contamination. Exercising outdoors lessens the chance of infection.
- 3. During class please mantain at least two metres distance between yourself and other participants/ instructors.
- 2. We will carry out a risk assessment and make changes to manage social distancing and provide effective infection control.
- 3. We will provide you with information about these changes, including any rules that we ask you to follow on this page which will be updated as the situation develops.
- 4. Where possible, each person will be expected to bring their own kettlebell to each class to prevent sharing of equipment.
- 5. Please bring a yoga/ exercise mat for you to use at classes as these will not be provided.
Your commitment to us and other gym users:
- 1. Do not enter the gym if you or anyone in your household has coronavirus symptoms.
- 2. By participating in our classes you accept that even though we have put in place the government guidelines, you are still at risk of getting coronavirus. Make yourself aware of the government guidelines published online at www.gov.uk about protecting yourself and others from coronavirus, and follow them.
- 3. Make yourself aware of the changes we have made and any rules we ask you to follow, and follow them.
Relating to exercise- Our commitment to you:
- 1. We will respect your personal decisions, and allow you to make your own decisions about what exercise you can carry out. However, we ask you not to exercise beyond what you consider to be your own abilities.
- 2. We will take reasonable steps to make sure that our equipment and facilities are clean and safe for you to use and enjoy for the normal purpose they were intended for. Kettlebells will be cleaned before each class.
- 3. If you know or are concerned that you have a medical condition which might interfere with you exercising safely, before you use our equipment and facilities you should get advice from a relevant medical professional, and follow that advice.
- 4. Exercise carries its own risks. When you are exercising, you are responsible for the risks involved. You should not carry out any activities which you have been told are not suitable for you.
- 5. Let us know immediately if our equipment are unsafe to use or if you feel ill when using our equipment or attending classes.
- 6. Our staff members are not qualified doctors, but there will be a person available who has had first-aid training.