HOVE PARK: OUTDOORS
When: Wednesdays 6.05pm- 6.55pm
Where: North end of Hove park.
How much: Starting at just £18 per month, please see our Join Page for details.
- Come join Sue and the girls for this fun packed class in the great outdoors!
- All abilities and ages welcome.
- Expect Zumba warm ups, whole body kettlebell workouts and a friendly group!
- Train in the safety of the great outdoors, fresh air and sunshine! Class is always on (unless its really raining)!
- After joining, you will need to book in advance via the Kettlebelles Whatsapp group, which you will be added to.
- Each member will be expected to bring their own kettlebell and exercise mat if possible.
- Monthly membership and ten class card members will be given their own kettlebell loan to use at each class and at home.
COVID- 19 procedure:
- Each participant will have their own kettlebell to use at the class.
- No equipment is shared.
- If you have any COVID symptoms, or have come in to contact with anyone who has symptoms or isolating, please do attend the class.
- Social distancing will be maintained at each class, with at least three metres distancing between each participant.
- Exercise mats are no longer provided, so please bring your own.
- All equipment is cleaned with anti-viral agents prior to and after each session.